We are very excited to bring back our FLL Practice Presentation Day for Cargo Connect!
Practice Interview Day will be held in person:
Sunday November 14, 2021
9am-4pm (teams will be given a 1-hour block)
FRC 6328 HQ, 20 Harvard Rd, Building D
Register at https://forms.gle/rhRL977mAfWioQXm8
The practice interview will be a single 30 minute interview/presentation time that covers robot, project, and core values judging to mimic the judging sessions occurring at Qualifying Events. See the FIRST FLL website for more information.
– Masks fully covering the mouth and nose are required at all times inside the building, no exceptions.
– Only student team members and up to a maximum of 2 adult team coaches will be allowed in the building .
– There will be up to three teams in the building at once, in separate spaces. Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time. Once your practice interview is complete, you will be asked to exit the building.
– Rubric and feedback will be emailed to the team coach.
– No food/drink inside the building other than water in closed containers.
– If the weather is reasonable (which is iffy in mid-November), we will do as much as possible outside.
This form serves as your registration. Event registration is $20 per team and can be paid via:
1) Venmo to @LittletonRobotics, please include “Team Number(s) FLL Practice Interviews” in the notes so we can credit the correct team(s)
2) Check payable to “Littleton Robotics” and mailed to Littleton Robotics, PO Box 291, Littleton MA 01460. Please include “Team Number(s) FLL Practice Interviews” in the memo so we can credit the correct team(s).
If you need an invoice or have any questions, please email email@example.com.